Articles, publications, and presentations include the following
- Article Published on Tabla on Philanthropic activities of Dr. Chandran
- An overview of the eClassroom on Wheels Project
Latest book published:
- TEWFI’s Common Brochure-2015
- Computer Wallah Project
- Digital Literacy Project
- electronic Education scholarships
- Village Knowledge Centre
- In-house education
TEWFI Annual Reports :
- October,2007: “Tsunamis and Oz!” Presentation by Dr. Natteri V Chandran at the Mental Health Foundation of Australia National Conference celebrating its 25th Anniversary, in Melbourne, 8th October 2007. Due to technical difficulties, this presentation is currently unavailable. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- February,2007: ‘A Reason to Smile Again’ – Amita Sarwal (PDF / 2505KB)
Article on the Uluru Children’s Home.
Me February 25, 2007
DNA – Daily News & Analysis
- January,2007: ‘Giving them a new lease of life’ – Amita Sarwal (PDF / 348KB)
Article on the Uluru Children’s Home, published in The International Indian, January 2007.
Courtesy: The International Indian (www.intindian.com)
Est 1992: The oldest, authoritative English magazine of Gulf-Indian society and history.
- November,2006: ‘Post Tsunami Health Care in Rural Areas’- PTHCRP team (PDF / 104KB)
Paper presented at First India Disaster Management Committee – New Delhi, November 2006.
- June,2006: Interview with Dr Chandran.
An interview with our Founder, originally broadcast on Indian Link Radio on the 31st of June, 2006 (mp3 format, courtesy of CHARINDAA).
- February,2005: Speech given by Thea Schwartz (MS Word / 24KB) .Thea volunteered for TEWFI.
- October,2004: Speech given by the Honorable Justice Ron Merkel (PDF / 404KB) .
Given at the 12th Annual East West Foundation Dinner Dance.
- Maimonides 18June2001-1