TEWFI and its activities at Alamparai have come about wholly through the tireless efforts of volunteers from around the world. Volunteers have been involved in fund raising, project planning and execution, designing, building, managing and provision of services. Everyone can contribute their skills, expertise, their time and energy in some form or other to assist those in need.
TEWFI welcomes volunteers with a wide range of skills, including but not limited to:
- Arts & Crafts
- Computers & IT, especially in short term training programs
- Education/Moral Education
- Health and Medical Services
- Policy & Procedure Development
- Public Relations/Marketing
- Sports Coaching
- Training Programs (staff and children)
Those interested in volunteering their services should contact us for information on current volunteer placements. Alternatively, you may wish to donate urgently needed goods and resources (see our “wish lists”), or make a donation.